EFT Level 1 & 2 EFTMRA Practitioner Training
This is a 4-day training over two consecutive weekends or by arrangement on consecutive weekdays/weekends for organisations, businesses, company groups etc. Minimum group size: 8.
Want Health, Wealth and Happiness?
How different would your life be if you could remove your blocks to success, self-limiting beliefs and negative emotions and fully reprogramme your mind and body for a new way of thinking, behaving and responding?
Do you feel that the importance of working with and through the body is overlooked in traditional therapies?
Have you been in therapy and still found that you are triggered by past traumas? Do you want to be able to clear them once and for all?
What is it?
I like to describe EFT as first-aid for the emotions. It’s a needle-free technique, akin to acupuncture, which also addresses the emotions, which acupuncture doesn’t. It is based on research discoveries regarding the connection between your body’s subtle energies, your emotions and your health. It is also endorsed by many people at the forefront of the mind-body connection including Deepak Chopra, Candace Pert, Cheryl Richardson and Bruce Lipton.
Is it Effective?
Yes. EFT is being used by coaches, therapists, doctors, psychotherapists and people like you and me to successfully treat a whole range of conditions including:
- Back pain
- High blood pressure
- Weight loss
- Low self-esteem
- Poor performance
- Lack of confidence
- Autoimmune Disease
What will I Learn?
- The concepts of EFT and its connections to existing therapies.
- The effects of energy system disruptions.
- The Basic EFT Recipe and effective shortcuts.
- How to handle some of the blocks to EFT.
- The wide range of areas where it is effective and the few areas where it shouldn’t be used.
- How to work with phobias and addictive cravings.
- Practice, practice, practice – lots of it. You will work with EFT on your own issues.
- How your life and beliefs have brought you to this point.
- Ways to erase the pain of uncomfortable memories.
- Techniques to get to the core issues behind physical and emotional stuff such as:
- The tearless trauma technique
- The movie technique
- Telling the story
- Applying EFT over the phone and video calls.
- Borrowing benefits.
- The many powerful side effects of using EFT in groups.
- Practice, practice, practice – lots more of it.
- In two weekends you can be on the road to starting your own energy practice.
- Become part of an exciting world-wide community of energists.
- Learn how to work with your body safely and easily to uncover the limiting self-perpetuating belief system held in your subconscious. Freeing you and your clients to become your/their true authentic self.
- Learn a simple tool that is becoming recognised by the UK’s NHS.
- Help empower your clients to work with themselves in a gentle and safe way.
- Develop a group of swap partners to practice skills and help guide you in your own journey and work on your own limiting belief systems whenever you want and for free.
- Learn an extraordinary yet simple transformative tool that you can integrate seamlessly and easily into your life and practice.
- You will have the opportunity to clear some of your own emotional challenges in the process!
- And last, though by no means least, the chance to train with a dynamic, warm and compassionate trainer who lives and breathes her techniques, and continues to transform her own life and that of others. Mary Jane is the only EFTMRA trainer in the Irish Republic. In the past, among her teaching and training credentials, she has lectured undergraduates at Edinburgh University in the Department of Education. She also spent a number of years leading the midwifery education programme for supporting smokefree pregnancy in New Zealand, where she trained hundreds of midwives in the art of behaviour change for women and families in their care.
Cost & Reservations
Total Training Costs: €397.00 per person
Deposit: €50.00 per person
If you would like to train your whole team with Mary Jane, she is happy to discuss your needs and arrange dates, which will work for everyone. So please do contact her to make plans.
Remember, if you have already successfully attended a training workshop with other EFTMRA trainers, Mary Jane will offer a reduced price for you, so please get in touch. If you have previously attended this training with Mary Jane a resit fee of €89 will be applicable or bring a full paying friend/colleague and attend for free!